Should be a TVETA trainer
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Our Lady of Mercy Vocational Training Centre under the Sisters of Mercy Mukuru Promotion Centre offers Catering among many others courses. It is located along new Likoni Road, Industrial area, Nairobi. We seek to recruit qualified candidate to fill in one position: Catering Instructor. The candidate should be dynamic, open-minded, and willing to follow MPC core values which include: integrity, commitment, upholding human dignity and professionalism.
• To provide a supportive learning environment for students to develop graduate level and subject specific skills.
• To participate in the delivery of Diploma and Certificate programs.
• To develop and implement teaching and learning initiatives.
• Teaching and Learning Support
• To design inductions to modules and programs for students, adapting delivery to suit learners’ needs
• To design and deliver one off lectures or workshops as required, providing feedback on performance
• To develop and design course content and materials, ensuring compliance with the quality standards and regulations of the College and department.
• Develop and research own teaching materials, methods and approaches with guidance and ensure that content, methods of delivery and learning materials meet defined learning objectives.
• To conduct seminars and tutorials, introducing new methods of delivery where required.
• To assess students overall performance, through setting/ marking program work, practical sessions, supervisions, fieldwork and examinations, providing appropriate feedback to students.
• To challenge thinking, foster debate and develop the ability of students to engage in critical discourse and rational thinking.
• To supervise the work of students, provide advice on study skills and help them with learning problems.
Knowledge and Experience Qualifications
• Should be a TVETA trainer
• Very good with Practical for both Food and Beverage production
• At least Bachelors Degree Qualification in a Hospitality related Field
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to build harmonious relationships with students.
• Must have developed good intercultural orientation and strong public relations skills.
• At least three (4) years relevant experience in a similar position.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application to Brighter Monday not later than 28th February 2024. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please attach your cover letter and the updated CV.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.