• Liaise with the Project Manager on a daily basis regarding current tasks, and assist in the planning of future tasks.
• Ensure all assigned duties are carried out, and that resources are efficiently utilized.
• Ensure that the company's policies and procedures are adhered to by staff.
• Act as a communication link between management and staff.
• Maintain and control use of stock, equipment & consumables.
• Timeously request purchase of consumables, equipment and materials.
• Monitor and report absenteeism to the Project Manager.
• Actively promote Health and Safety, and report any breach directly to the Project Manager.
• Ensure that all staff wear all appropriate PPE.
• Where required, gather and provide information on a daily, monthly and annual basis, including schedules, consumable issues and usage etc.
• Prepare duty and overtime rosters for staff.
• Report faulty equipment to the Project Manager within reasonable time of breakdown.
• Other duties as assigned.
Applicants to attach curriculum vitae and certificates.
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis. Early applications are therefore encouraged.
Applications should be submitted so as to reach Garbage Hero Limited on or before 29th November 2021 at 5:00PM.