To oversee and manage compliance activities within the countries where we operate.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
• Ensure SCC operations are compliant with local and national laws, contractual and shareholder obligations, and best practices.
• Undertake legal and regulatory research, and assess and evaluate the impact of changes in applicable legislation and international best practices.
• Coordinate a program of training and capacity-building activities for employees across sure cred capital, covering all key areas of compliance policy and practice.
• Support the development and implementation of relevant policies, processes, and procedures, and maintain an appropriate review cycle.
• Work together with other departments to assess and ensure the effectiveness of control systems in driving compliance.
• Identify, understand, and escalate compliance risk events/issues in a timely manner and focus on fixing the root causes of the issues.
• monitor the implementation status of agreed action points aimed towards driving compliance.
• Manage the compliance tools such as the compliance obligations register, compliance training calendar, compliance incident register, and compliance risk register.
• Providing relevant information required by external bodies and regulators on compliance matters such as CBK, ODPC, FRC, etc in a timely manner.
• Create and maintain documentation that demonstrates evidence of legal and regulatory compliance.
• Support in regulatory compliance including the timely preparation and submission of regulatory filings or timely response to regulator circulars
• A work flexibly and collaboratively across all teams in the organization to ensure the greatest impact and effectiveness of the compliance team’s day-to-day work
• Undertake all other reasonable and related tasks associated with this role.
Experience/ skills & competencies/ licences & certifications/ education required
• 2-3 years of working experience in a compliance function.
• Undergraduate LLB degree.
• Working knowledge of compliance standards and regulations.
• Experience in risk management.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Communicate and collaborate with diverse team members.
• Generally structured and organized
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.