Carry out scheduled animal spraying and vaccination
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
The farm is based in Kakamega. Ilesi area and interested in engaging internship agricultural students within Kakamega. No accommodation is provided.
Nature of engagement: Internship. NOT PAID
• Certificate or Diploma in General Agriculture or Livestock production
• Good understanding and detection of common cow/ animals’ diseases
• Good farm records keeping knowledge
• Good communication skills
• Carry out scheduled animal spraying and vaccination
• Animal feeding and feed formulation
• Conduct scheduled animals de worming
• Development and keeping of farm records
• Liaise with other dairy stakeholders
• Conduct routine animals’ health check up and take appropriate actions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.