Data Center Support Technician
Software & Data
Ideal Candidates should possess a basic working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Commvault
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Data Center Support Technician
raleigh, north carolina
category computer and mathematical occupations
Randstad is looking for a Data Center Tech for an exciting opportunity for someone to expand their IT operational skills.
As a Data Center Support Technician T1 (COG), you will be responsible for providing physical and technical support using predefined procedures to escalate, monitor and report Data Center activities. The Data Center Support Technician is an important role that relies on process driven troubleshooting, prioritization, and prompt communication.
- location: RALEIGH, North Carolina
- job type: Contract
- salary: $9 – 17 per hour
- work hours: 8am to 4pm
- education: High School
This position is preferred to be local to Raleigh, NC area, however considerations for remote work.
- Ideal Candidates should possess a basic working knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Commvault.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Experience working at a Help Desk and/or Technical Call Center
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills, high level of attention to details and ability to multi-task while managing competing priorities
- Investigation and problem-solving skills, takes ownership, follows issues through to completion
- Adaptability to acquire new skills quickly and thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Provides 24 x 7 x 365 staffing, management, and monitoring of infrastructure, includingfirst level support for all operational tasks.
- Qualified candidates will be charged with support and process improvement of daily tasks and monitoring, as well as working with team members within the Data Center and Infrastructure teams to achieve their objectives.
- Provide Tier 1 troubleshooting, problem analysis and isolation of events using
- predefined processes
- Document and escalate technical issues using clear, written, and verbal communication
- Effectively and efficiently communicate status of critical events
- Follow established procedures for tickets queued in enterprise ticketing systems
- Complete tasks required to maintain service levels and availability
- Provide physical and remote support to infrastructure team members
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
- Windows OS
- Microsoft Office
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured