Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
Are you ready to be part of a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionizing how rural African customers are accessing consumer goods?
Who We Are:
Copia Global is democratizing e-commerce by making it accessible to all regardless of location, financial status and internet access. Using digital technology, a network of Agents who operate as e-commerce ordering and delivery points and an internally managed world-class fulfillment and delivery system, we are opening up distribution to hundreds of millions of the world’s population who cannot conveniently access affordable goods.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for:
Delivery and Fleet Management Support
• Oversee fleet/delivery activities to observe dynamic route deployment is achieved and maintained.
• Enforce on time departure of trucks before 07:00am.
• Monitor and ensure same day return to depot and pre-loading.
• Monitor and support drive APP usage to full compliance by ensuring availability of phones in all routes.
• Monitor and ensure all dispatched products are delivered on time and in perfect condition.
• Develop, maintain and adhere to vehicle safety procedures as well as driver and delivery assistant orientation programs
Receiving of Goods
• Ensure that goods are received as pre-alerted from FC or suppliers (as per LPO) details
• Stage all goods received in warehouse as per route locations ready for dispatch the following morning. All matching order summaries to be placed at route locations
Dispatching of Goods - Maximize the efficiency of dispatching goods within agreed timeliness.
Returns management – Manage the returns process as guided by the returns policy
Delivery boxes management - Be accountable for delivery boxes and ensure that boxes received into depot and dispatched to field tally.
Customer satisfaction - Establish a customer-focused culture by participating in the implementation of initiatives aimed to achieve customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, both internally and externally.
Health & Safety - Comply with the company's health, safety and environmental standards and responsibilities as identified within Copia management systems.
• A diploma in any business-related field.
• Experience managing warehouse operations and staff
• Proven track record of getting things done, beginning to end
• Self-starter with creative problem solving and ability to work in an unstructured environment
• Good English and Kiswahili
• Candidate MUST have a supply chain background
• Candidate MUST have experience managing warehouse and logistics and can demonstrate or explain the warehouse processes
• Candidate MUST be comfortable with working in any of our Depot Locations (Naivasha, Karatina, Embu, Murang'a or Kisumu). Please indicate on the cover letter preferred location.
• Candidate MUST have experience managing teams such as casuals, riders or drivers
The budget for this role is a gross salary of 75K and a bonus component.
Send your resume and cover letter.