Assist with all aspects of crop farming, including planting, spraying, harvest, etc
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
The farm is based in Kakamega. Ilesi area and interested in engaging internship agricultural students within Kakamega. No accommodation is provided.
Nature of engagement: Internship. NOT PAID
Farm Assistant –1Positions
• Certificate or Diploma in general agriculture
• knowledge of the animals they are dealing with, including their life and breeding cycles.
• knowledge of how to use and maintain farm equipment and machinery.
• practical skills for tasks such as fencing.
• Good team work skills
• Assist with all aspects of crop farming, including planting, spraying, harvest, etc.
• Assist in the planting and harvesting of crops and in the care of the farm animals.
• Preformed care of farm animals that includes feeding, cleaning, and bathing
• Carry out Post-harvest management practices and activities for the produce
• Marketing of the farm produce and by-products
• Any other activity as may be assigned by the farm manager
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.