Force Protection ScreenerJob Category: IntelligenceTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start: SecretEmployee Type: Regular-Long Term AssignmentPercentage of Travel Required: Up to 100%Type of Travel: Outside Continental US - Hazard
What Youâll Get to Do:
Conduct analysis in support of CTO targeting foreign intelligence services, terrorist organizations and insurgent groups within the AFAFRICA AOR.
More About the Role:
The Screener shall conduct screenings, complete reports and do all necessary background checks on the LEPs. They will also be responsible for conducting screening interviews through methods approved by AFOSI.
Youâll Bring These Qualifications:
Possess 4 years of experience as a civilian equivalent of AFOSI (AFSC 7S071), Naval Criminal Investigative Service, Army CID, or USAF AFSC 3P0X1 (security forces) with 4 years of law enforcement or investigations experience, or MOS 35L/M, 180A, 18F, or 35E (Strategic Debriefer or similar skillset)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with screening, screening tasks, and/or investigative questioning techniques
Knowledge of SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3 and screening tools such as Universal Forensic Extraction Devices (UFEDs), BI2R, and SOFEX/DONIS
Deployed experience is preferred, but not mandatory
Screeners with secondary and tertiary language abilities are highly desired. A listing of preferred languages is below:
Niamay, Niger:French; Hausa
Agadez, Niger:French; Hausa
Chabelley Airfield, Djibouti:Arabic; Djiboutian; Somali; Ethiopian
Manda Bay, Kenya:Swahili; Somali
What We Can Offer You:
- Weâve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nationâs highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIâs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.