• Balanced and Coordinated use of Gardens
• Minimize wastage of resources
• Minimize leakages
• Quality plants
Duties and responsibilities
• Making daily and weekly programs and supervising if they are carried out properly
• Daily planning and distributing of duties of gardeners
• Deciding type and sourcing of trees, plants and seedlings.
• Deciding equipment / working tools to be purchased.
• Safe custody and periodic counting of working tools
• Daily supervision of gardeners
• Training of new gardeners
• Planting flowers as instructed
• Weeding to the required standards
• Watering flowers during dry season
• Cutting/mowing the grass
• Controlling water supply points
• Spraying herbicides as may be required
• Observing and complying with environmental health and safety conditions
Qualifications and Requirements
• Secondary school Certificate
• Certificate in Forestry will be an added advantage
• At least 5+ Years’ experience in similar role.
• Working on weekends and public holidays when required
• Light, water and internet will be paid for by company
• Onsite accommodation.
• Two (2) economic tickets in a year to your home country.
• 30 calendar days paid leave in a year.