Employer: A LARGE BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-HP&QA-(MA)-09-2021
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• Bsc degree in food science and technology, chemistry or other related field.
• At least 7 years continuous working experience as a head of production and quality assurance/manufacturing manager in a large and busy food manufacturing company
Salary: KSHS. 450,000 - 650,000
• Reporting to the managing director, head of production and quality assurance (manufacturing manager) will be responsible for production and quality assurance processes in the factory.
• He/she will provide leadership in ensuring production of high quality products at minimum cost.
SOME OF THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:-
• Support the development of manufacturing strategy. Ensure all raw materials received meet the company standards.
• In charge of both internal and supplier audits. Be responsible for food safety within the company.
• Monitor and review performance of staff continuous improvement process.
• Planning and organizing production schedules.
• Be in charge of implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
• Monitor quality standards of products and the implementation of quality control processes.
• Ensuring highest good manufacturing practices are maintained by overseeing all laid down procedures, monitoring and audits are done regularly.
• Ensuring all preventive maintenance is in place and call for repairs when necessary. Responsible for product innovation, preparation of recipes and demonstration of products.
• Organizing relevant training sessions within production.
• Manage hygiene, pest control and maintaining a satisfactory wastage disposal system. Responsible for planning, controlling and managing materials and time resources.