Degree Holder in Teaching
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Welcome to Clara Academy, where our vision is to deliver exceptional education, fostering the development of productive and responsible citizens. Our mission is centered on cultivating academically proficient, morally grounded, socially adept, and God-fearing individuals. Rooted in self-discipline, excellence, resilience, integrity, respect, and teamwork, our core values shape a holistic learning environment. At Clara Academy, we instill the importance of controlling one's behavior, achieving personal bests, maintaining a positive mindset, acting with honesty and responsibility, valuing oneself and others, and collaboratively working towards success. Guided by our motto, "AIM FOR EXCELLENCE," we inspire a commitment to outstanding achievement and continuous growth.
To be responsible for the management of Teacher, employee welfare portfolio for the school so as to assure compliance with School standards, local legislation and requirements of other approved regulatory bodies like the County Education Office. This includes successful management/implementation of key Ministry of Educations standards to ensure learning, conducive work environment and enhanced worker welfare.
Reporting to, and under the supervision of the BOM you will carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
● You will provide professional guidance on all Education operations on the School as to ensure compliance with School Policy and Commitments including employee induction on school issues.
● You will update and advice management on all school issues.
● You will be the chief administrative and Supervisory official of the school.
● You will plan, coordinate and supervise school activities and resources.
● You will attend meetings on behalf of the School
● You will develop school calendar of events, time table and Term Activities in partnership with other staff and concurrence of BOM.
● You will portray a professional image of the school at the times.
● You will build rapport with children, staff and parents.
● You will be teaching in all areas of the curriculum, preparing internal assessment tests and marking work.
● You will motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
Compliance with Legislation:
✓ You will ensure total compliance with all legislation on Ministry of Education
requirements and all other applicable bodies.
✓ You will keep abreast of all new legislation pertaining to Education in Kenya and implement accordingly.
✓ You will also supervise the effective and efficient implementation of the curriculum.
Health Safety Environment (HSE) Procedures.
✓ You shall document appropriate Health Safety Environment (HSE) procedures for the School, communicate and educate and engage employees in the implementation.
✓ Ensure while carrying out your duties you observe all COVID-19 guidelines as per Ministry of Health (MOH) and World Health Organization (WHO)
✓ You will prepare and submit timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual School reports as directed by BOM
✓ You will share School reports every Friday of the Week, where need be share on daily basis to your Supervisor.
✓ You shall coordinate general staff welfare activities. You will develop and implement policies
related to employee welfare matters. You shall work closely with the Welfare Committee on all
matters relating to bereavement, donations and any other activity as per the provisions of the
Welfare Committee. You shall ensure that all welfare facilities i.e. first aid boxes, dining areas,
toilets, kitchen etc meet the requisite hygiene standards and operate efficiently as per the standard
operating procedures. You will plan, organize and coordinate employee wellness activities i.e.
sporting and entertainment activities for employees.
Any other appropriate task that may be assigned by the management.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
✓ Degree Holder in Teaching
✓ Valid Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Registration
✓ At least 5 years of relevant management / supervisory working experience
✓ Administration exposure will be an added advantage
● Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
● Computer literacy skills
● Exceptional commitment to accuracy and attention to details.
● Ability to multi-task and to prioritize work amidst competing demands.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Strong interpersonal skills, courtesy, tack, patience and Team orientation
● A strong administrative and systems orientation.
● Committed Christian
● Be able to work under minimal Supervision.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.