He/she will responsible be for supporting the development and implementation of HR policies and systems. The successful candidates Must have at least 3 years’ working experience in a similar role. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
• Assist in creating and implementing effective onboarding plans.
• Assist in developing and implementing training and development programs.
• Assist in performance management processes.
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
• Support in Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
• Support in administrative tasks and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
• Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant departmental and procedures.
• Identify and reduce all business and departmental risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
• Any other duty assigned by the management.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or any related field.
• Must have IHRM membership.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years working in a similar role.
• Must have high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
• Must be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
• Flexibility and commitment.
• Ability to compile detailed reports.
• Must be highly reliable and Confidentiality.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.35,000- 40,000 /= (Approx.350 - 400 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Permanent Degree/Diploma.
Deadline: 07th May 2021.
We endeavour to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***