Pursuant to Part V Section 35 of the Universities Act 2012, Part IV Section 23 of the Kibabii University Charter, 2015 and Kibabii University Statutes 2020, the University invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following vacant positions.
3. ICT OFFICER II (LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR), GRADE AD 9 (DIRECTORATE OF OPEN, DISTANCE AND ELECTRONIC LEARNING)
Requirements for Appointment:
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: -
i. Bachelor’s Degree in Information & Communication Technology (ICT) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
ii. Served in the grade of ICT Officer III Grade AD 8 or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
iii. Demonstrate knowledge of working with Learning Management System
iv. A holder of Professional qualification; and
v. Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and Responsibilities
i. Configuring, administering and maintaining the Learning Management Systems environment;
ii. Carrying out system upgrade;
iii. Carrying out system content backup;
iv. Supervising the security and performance of the Learning Management System;
v. Integrating Learning Management System with other applications;
vi. Engineering of Learning Management System with plugins;
vii. Customizing Learning Management Systems; and
viii. Responding to Learning Management System user requests.
How to Apply
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae with 3 referees, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applicants must also submit the following current documents:
i. Clearance from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
ii. Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board;
iii. Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
iv. Clearance from a Credit Reference Bureau;
v. Criminal Investigation Department - (Certificate of Good Conduct);
All applications should be clearly marked with the referenced number of the advertised position and submitted as follows:
1. Six (6) hard Copies; and
2. Electronic scanned copies in PDF format (as one running document) to be sent to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm EAT Monday 31st January, 2022.
The Six (6) hard Copies must be submitted on or before Monday 31st January, 2022 and be addressed to:-
The Vice Chancellor, Kibabii University,
P.O. Box 1699 - 50200,
Kibabii University – Main Campus
Administration Registry, Third Floor Room ABA 308
• Kibabii University is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons living with disability are encouraged to apply.
• The University does not charge any fee for the whole recruitment and selection exercise.
• Any form of canvasing will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
• Only shortlisted candidates with be contacted.