Responsible for managing delinquent customer Portfolio and recover overdue monies in line with simplepay Capital Policies.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
• Meet the set KPIs required by the company – Collection Accounts to close Repossession
• Contact customers with balances and negotiate payment terms and schedules
• Perform field visits and submit reports/action plans to recover debt
• Manage relationships with local authorities and security officers
• Utilize various tracing techniques and strategies to collect information of customers with outstanding debts.
• Negotiate payment plans and the best course of action for a win win between customer and business
• Keep detailed interactions regarding conversations with customers and outcomes
• Communicate with management and other team members about methods and strategies to ensure a positive rate of customers agreeing to repay their debts
• Keep track of assigned portfolio to reduce the loan book.
Skip tracing and contacting debtors to inquire of their loan balance. 6 months – 1 year of call centre
Qualifications, skills, and experience.
• Excellent communication skills – articulate and well-spoken
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Team Player.
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
• Problem-solving / solution-driven / negotiation
• 6 months – 1-year debt collection experience.
• A diploma/bachelor’s qualification in a business-related course
• Computer literacy
• Previous collections experience in retail or financial services advantageous
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.