The successful candidate is to lead and oversee the company’s business operations, people, and ventures in Rwanda. The ideal candidate Must have strong Commercial skills to achieve business objectives and goals with demonstrate experience in Strategic and Operational planning.
• Develop and execute business strategies to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
• Develop and implement business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost effective operations and market development activities.
• Develop the organisation, delegate responsibilities, and supervise the company employees providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
• Ensure company activities comply with relevant laws, policies, and regulations.
• Implement and develop operational processes to enhance performance in all areas.
• Report to board and corporate management on business and financial performance.
• Assess, manage, and resolve problematic developments and situations.
• Act as the company’s public relations representative in ways that strengthen its profile.
• Liaise with the Rwandan government to ensure alignment with their priorities and legislation.
• Proven achievements in Managerial positions.
• University graduate, preferably Technical or MBA qualifications.
• Must have strong Commercial skills to achieve business objectives and goals
• Demonstrable experience in strategic and operational planning.
• Excellent organisational and management skills.
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
• Knowledge of the Rwandan agriculture sector and policies.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Familiar with the global fertilizer industry.
• Able to exude positivity and encouragement to galvanise a team behind a shared vision.
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda or Kiswahili, and English.
• Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
• Strong commercial skills to achieve business objectives and goals.
• Ability to analyse information and distil it into organising principles and strategies.
Monthly Gross salary: 1,500 – 2,000 USD depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 1st November 2021.
Position Level: Senior Level.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.