Advertising & Marketing Job Description
We are searching for a decisive, organized Advertising Manager to oversee operations and direct staff members in our advertising staff as they develop unique and exciting campaigns. The Advertising Manager will collaborate with clients and advertising staff to establish project objectives, delegate tasks to appropriate team members, direct research, analyze data, and evaluate projects to ensure they meet the expectations of the client, properly represent the brand, and achieve the desired results. They may also assist with the hiring and employee evaluation process.
Advertising & Marketing Responsibilities:
- Creating market awareness, developing and maintaining the organization’s brand.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme).
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
- Communicating with target audiences by building and developing customer relationships.
- Coming up with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns to promote the company’s brand.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing advertisements in the press or any other channel as required.
- Writing and proofreading marketing materials for both online and print campaigns.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, marketing seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Conducting market research by use of customer questionnaires and relevant focus groups.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Tracking marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management’s review.
- Leading external agencies when appropriate to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities.
- Overseeing and managing the marketing budget.
- Achieving High sales targets and goals.
- Ensuring quotations are submitted to clients on time, negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Ensuring successful and timely delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Developing of new business and identifying areas of improvement for existing clients to meet sales quotas in addition to identifying new clients.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly, quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Accessing the market trends and buying trends of consumers/customers.
- Identify and grow opportunities within new and existing territories.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Degree in a Business related course with specialization in Marketing.
- At least five years work experience in a similar role in the service industry.
- Excellent communication skills presentation skills and ability to demonstrate the use of company's products and services to potential clients.
- Strong organization, planning and administrative skills.
- Keen attention to detail is essential.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- High level of integrity and is trustworthiness