MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST
- Analyze laboratory findings to check the accuracy of the results
- Preparing cultures of tissue samples
- Establishing and monitoring programs that ensure data accuracy
- Microscopically examining slides of bodily fluids
- Cross-matching blood for transfusions
- Chemically analyzing blood or urine for toxic components
- Analyzing lab reports for accuracy
- Operating and calibrating equipment
- Delivering test results to physicians, researchers or patients
- Collecting and studying blood samples to determine morphology
a)Diploma in Medical Laboratory from a recognized institution
c)Three(3)years’experience in an institution /hospital
d)Technical, specialist or analytical skills acquired through tertiary education or the
1. Application should be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport, testimonials, copies of certificates, e-mail addresses and telephone contacts and any other relevant supporting documents.
2. The applicant should also provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of three referees.