Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Community & Social Services
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will support the Caffè Corretto (Right Coffee) project in monitoring and evaluating the progress and impact of projects and other interventions on the ground
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Project Title: Caffè Corretto – Right coffee: Development of sustainable, inclusive and innovative coffee value chain”
- Donor: Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS)
- Lead: CELIM
- Project Partners: IPSIA, Caritas Nairobi, Dedan Kimathi University of Technology (DEKUT), Sauti Ya Kahawa-Kenya Coffee Platform (KCP) and Association of Women in Coffee Industry-International Women Coffee Alliance (IWCA)
- Start-End: January 2023- December 2025
- Location: Kiambu County, Embu County; Kenya
The office in which the project administrator will be based will be in Limuru, Kiambu County, Kenya
Duties and Experience
- Assist in the review of project log frame matrix, particularly in the areas of performance indicators and their measurement;
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of project Work Plans and keep them updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Develop the overall framework, for project M&E, for example mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems.
- Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.
- Develop baseline data for each project component and for all project indicators.
- With collaborating partners, review existing M&E approaches and agree on any required changes, support and resources.
- Develop a plan for project-related capacity-building on M&E
- Organize and undertake training with collaborating partners on M&E as required.
Implementation of M&E and coordination
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Check data quality with partners. Maintain and administer an M&E database; analyse and aggregate findings.
- Support project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project.
- Provide advice to the supervisor on improving project performance using M&E findings.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Project Manager
Required Qualifications, Experience and abilities
University degree in monitoring and evaluation, statistics, data science, development studies, international development or other relevant subjects with
- two years of relevant professional experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in excel for data collection, management, analysis and visualization is required;
- Proficiency in business intelligence (BI) software, such as Power BI, Tableau, is an asset.
- Experience in planning and managing surveys.
- Experience in developing and refining data collection tools.
- Experience with data quality assessments and oversight.
- Experience in managing and providing training to partners and target beneficiaries.
1. Must be detail oriented, reliable, organized, and have strong communication skills.
- Must be self motivated, trustworthy, safety conscious.
- Follow all company policies and government imposed regulations Flexibility with varying work schedule dependent upon production.
- Ability to grow and assume increased responsibilities as company expands.
- Values: respect for ideals and values of the Catholic Church Ethics:
- Own behaviour is consistent with Chapter six of the constitution Adaptability:
- Demonstrate dynamism and a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency Organize:
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities
Application should be received by Monday 15th May 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured