Qualification and Experience
• Qualified MBBS
• Fellow in Neonatology.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the medical director, the candidate will be required to:
• Diagnose conditions in the newborns after birth, including breathing problems, infections and birth defects.
• Advise the parents what to expect during and after labor and delivery, and coordinate care with other physicians and health care professionals.
• Monitor the condition of both mother and baby, and extend the pregnancy as long as possible.
• Keep at-risk infants warm and provide support as their lungs, organs and immune systems continue developing.
• Finding suitable methods for treating each infant.
• Be present during labor and delivery of a baby with known medical problems, or after the birth to care for the baby.
• Provide follow-up care after a newborn baby leaves the hospital, before passing the patient on to a pediatrician.
Salary and Benefits
• Salary will be the best in the industry matching with the background and experience.
• For Overseas Professionals benefits will be discussed.
• Initial 2-year contract
Considering the current situation due to COVID-19, will be expected to join after 3-4 months, once the situation improves.
New Age Associates does not charge applicants any fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Should you receive any solicitation for money please contact BrighterMonday / New Age Associates immediately.