Is your work driven by PASSION? We want you! Qualities we are looking for: 1. Know your stuff. 2. Passion.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Wonna work with us? We are looking for a Digital Content Creator (graphic designer and Video Editor) to create engaging and on-brand graphics/videos for a variety of our brands.
- Plan, shoot and edit high-quality video to be used on various social media platforms
- Creating engaging and creative social media content video and photos
- Script writing and video concept planning
- Be involved and participate with team discussions about campaigns and strategies
- Work autonomously as well as collaboratively to develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction;
- Manage timelines and prioritisation of workload, and know when to ask for direction;
- Optimise graphics and video content for social media platforms;
- Maintain organised content files, and help to organise and archive existing video and graphics files;
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pay good attention to detail and have an eye for good composition and layout
- Any demonstrable experience or portfolio of video editing or animation is a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
- Technically proficient with the ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve;
- Able to multitask and work under time pressure and adapt quickly to changing priorities in an ambiguous environment
- Experience in production equipment operation including video cameras, audio recording equipment, file compression, graphics manipulation, lighting and etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues;
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines;
- Flexibility in working with new issues, topics, and approaches.
- A tenacious and can-do attitude and be self-motivated and hold oneself and others accountable for a high standard of work
Skill Level: Intermediate to expert. Not entry level.
Package: The compensation will depend upon the experience and caliber you possess.
Location: Nairobi CBD
Employment Type: Full Time
Does this role align with your experience and interest? We would love to hear from you!
Do you need to have a certificate or degree?
No degree or certification is required. If you’ve got the skills you are in, that is more than enough.
Prior work experience in a similar domain is REQUIRED.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.