AIC Kijabe hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care at affordable rates.
As a provider of compassionate and quality health care services, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our valuable resource. If your goals align to these tenets, we invite you to journey with us in serving God in the healthcare provision.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
• Bachelors degree in Medicine or any other related field
• MMed in pediatrics and child health
• Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
• Possess a valid private practicing License
• Ability to effectively influence support from and add value to a wide range of professionals
• Must have ability to plan, organize, implement and evaluate assigned goals
• Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines
• Should have strong analytical and be result oriented
• Should have problem solving and decision making abilities
• Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
• Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
• Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
• Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
• Ability to translate and communicate biblical values / hospital ethics in personal life and professional life
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 29th September 2020. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.