Salary: 30k-50k Gross Salary (depending on experience)
Our client is a dedicated manufacturer of rich, quality paints at affordable prices. They are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that continuously endeavors to provide the best quality products to their customers. They seek to hire a Production Supervisor who will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision in production & filling areas with respect to output, quality, safety, and housekeeping. To be successful in this role you should be an inspired self-starter and able to work/manage production staff to ensure production goals are met.
• Following up and ensuring batch processing is continuous (Raw material loading, mixing, tinting, testing, filling, etc.).
• Measuring & recording the output of every batch and ensuring the machine operators are recording start/end times of batches on the batch cards.
• Updating batch details on ERP in real-time (production start/end time, filling start/end time, machine operator/filler details, production quantity, filling SKU details)
• Ensuring filling is done as per stores requirements
• Preparing daily filling report
• Ensure usage of non-conforming/slow-moving /customer returned product in the respective product as instructed.
• Ensure machines not running beyond processing times or during adjustment or tinting.
• Ensuring good housekeeping to boost employees’ morale. Prevent spillages and leakages by continuous supervision, training, and instructions.
• Coordination of preventive and corrective maintenance on all factory machines with the maintenance team.
• Report any abnormality in machines, processing, filling, or any other unsafe conditions.
• Ensure no spillage, leakage on the floor. In case of any such incident, the area shall be cleaned immediately. Also, shall report/record incidence with the name of the person involved if any.
• Training and implementation of Safety Health and Environment (SHE) in the factory.
• Guiding workers on management tools i.e. 5S (5 Step methodology), ISO 9001:2015, and any other tool introduced in the company.
• Implementing cost-saving and other projects when instructed and with own initiatives.
• To execute any other jobs/instructions given by production manager, technical manager, or directors
Skills & Qualifications
• Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Self-directed and motivated to accomplish tasks.
• Good reporting skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Production Supervisor – Manufacturing) before or on 24th January 2022.