Minimum academic qualification required to effectively perform the job is a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 7 years
Salary: 119,283 – 146,810K
Our client provides space for networking, collaborating, and experimenting among Kenya’s media practitioners. As a vibrant hub, it continues to foster a dynamic community of storytellers and media professionals, providing a platform for knowledge sharing and innovation. They are looking to hire a Program Manager whose overall purpose of the job is to support the development of the organization’s expansion program portfolio nationwide working with sector stakeholders and communities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the job
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the program partners & donors, ensuring transparent communication, alignment of goals, and regular updates on program progress and impact.
- Coordinate with partners on the Creatives Program to strategize, execute, and implement program initiatives
- Key contact person for internal and external stakeholders to ensure activities fit within the organization’s strategy.
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement for example relating to financial management and reporting, evaluation, contract management, etc
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Project manage the planning, schedules, and budgets for agreed activities to ensure that all tasks are completed within the timeframe and budget parameters defined during project design
- Collaborate with the broader team to deliver on agreed programs
- Participating in grant application processes including design, submission, and review
- Provide progress reports on programs to senior management and other key leadership stakeholders
- Develop a framework that guides engagement between the company and various levels of stakeholders
- Curate relevant activities, stakeholders, events, and workshops that will drive innovation in the selected thematic areas
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Participate in budget formation and manage funding channels for maximum productivity.
- Handle any other task and projects as assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Skills, Competencies required
- Minimum academic qualification required to effectively perform the job is a Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-8 years of relevant experience is required preferably in the media and creative industries.
- Communication skills, including facilitation, grant & proposal writing
- Exceptional coordination and organizational skills
- Program management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strategic & planning skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Conflict management Skills
What the Organization Offers
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive health cover
- Emergency Assistance Program
- Flexible Hybrid Work Schedule
- Professional Development Plan
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Program Manager-Media)before or on 22nd January 2024
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.