Victory Farms aims to be the most sustainable fish farm on the planet whilst it scales to feed 2 billion Africans in the coming 2 decades. Currently, VF is sub-Saharan Africa’s fastest growing fish farm, and the largest Fish Farm in East Africa. We have operations on the Kenyan side of Lake Victoria and distribution capacity throughout Kenya. The Company has the highest standards for performance, execution, culture, and integrity, with best-in-class talent from across the globe.
Quality Control Analyst (located in Nairobi, Homa Bay, or Naivasha)
In this role, you will be a key member within the Victory Farms Operations department. You will report directly to our Quality Control Supervisor and will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our products and managing a team of quality control analysts.
Your two (2) primary responsibilities will consist of:
● Ensure end to end productquality across the value chain (from farm to table) by gathering, reviewing, and interpreting data.
● Identify opportunities to improve systems and processes by conducing quality inspections, observing processes, and taking measurements.
You will be the primary person responsible for ensuring our products reach consumers in farm fresh condition. This position requires a strong ability to observe processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
Ensure end to end product quality.
● Collect, manage, and review data from farm to distribution to guarantee quality Victory Farms’ customers have come to expect of our products.
● Flag and report inconsistencies or issues in quality data to senior leadership Identify opportunities to improve systems and processes.
● Partner with colleagues across the value chain to identify and implement improvements to current processes.
● Review and observe current processes and identify inefficiencies or gaps in current process.
● Flag process improvement opportunities and propose solutions to current challenges.
● Bachelor’s degree in related field or experience in quality control strongly preferred.
● Background in industrial engineering/process design a plus
● Ability to thrive working collaboratively with senior colleagues, solve problems independently, and work in a fast-paced environment.
● A successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, ability to work in teams and implement and test solutions.
● Location: Nairobi/Homa Bay/Naivasha, Kenya
● Status: Full time
● Benefits: included.
● Salary: Competitive, based on experience