Important Information: Visit https://fremara.co.ke before making any Application.
Note: Advanced ICT skills and/or knowledge is highly Recommended
The role of a sales agent is important to increase our sales.
- Utilize business directories and leads from current clients to identify potential customers
- Stay in contact with new and current clients in order to promote new products as well as establish customer base
- Assist customers in selecting products that meet their specifications and also capable of satisfying their needs
- Provide product feature description to aid customers in making proper choices
- Conduct product price negotiation as well as set terms of sale and service agreement
- Provide periodic reports on sales activities to keep management abreast on sales progress
- Carry out market surveys to obtain information on new products, pricing, and competition level
- Listen to customer complaints to recommend solutions/advice useful in resolving product/service issue
- Recommend product or service modification to management based on statistics and professional opinion
- Utilize price lists and other product information in preparing sales documents and orders for processing
- Ensure content of sales presentations are suitable for specific sales outlets
- Carry out analysis or volume of product dealers to determine approach for improved sales
- Participate in seminars and workshops where sales, innovations, and development are discussed
- Review sales publications to establish or improve professionalism
- Design and implement follow up strategies to ensure satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year or Less