Sales Officer - Roses
AAA Growers (K) Ltd
Farming & Agriculture
Holder of a Degree /diploma in business/ floriculture or related field. At least 3 years of hands-on experience in sales and marketing, and has thorough product(flowers) knowledge
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager - Roses
Location of Employment: Head office
The position entails the key roles of service delivery and selling quality products to clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Managing Sales
• Taking orders, passing them on to the respective persons and preparing availabilities for clients.
• Advising the Supply Chain Manager on any arising pack house issues in relation t o production to meet daily orders
• Daily confirmation of orders to all clients by sending pack plans across to different clients.
• Liaise with clients on day to day adjustment on orders
• Preparation/analyzing of sales reports I trends to assist management in decision making,
• Generate weekly packaging requirements from orders received and ensure any change/promos are clearly communicated to the packaging team in time,
• Ensure all the documents are emailed to the clients the day of the shipment date.
• Send to clients the shipping agent’s flight confirmation and inform them of any delays, cancellation of flights or any other changes verbally and in writing.
• Follow up on client's portfolio payment and receive debtor's weekly report.
• Make sure all prices are updated as per the season and clients.
• To optimize quality of service, business growth e.g. by anticipating about their orders and suggesting promotions.
• Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
2. Customer relationships
• Maintain optimum communication and relation with clients to extend customer lifetime value
• Initiate and develop a strong relationship with customers e.g. advise on appropriate purchase options
• Determine customers' needs and collect customer feedback in relation to flower orders
• Brief the sales team, Commercial Manager, and Finance & Planning Director on any important matters arising from daily communication with clients,
• Promote new product, commercial trials and develop sales volume in kilos, prices and turnover.
• Ensure Weekly Availability are sent to Clients based on their purchasing patterns to enable better order placed
• Drive NPD with Clients
• Manage claims from clients. Follow up shipment reception by clients and process any claim received within the shortest time possible by liaising with the right people.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Key Clients are identified, and over a Quarterly basis we see growth in those clients.
• Key Client Weekly availabilities are prepared and sent out on Monday
• The Weekly Auction plan is made on Wednesday to for the coming week to ensure smooth planning
• Management of air freight plan & communication of the same.
• New NPD developed with Clients
Send out the Weekly overview of orders at close of business, and post next days order plan in advance.
Ensure Packhouse Orders Overview is sent and by 10am all orders are run through with the packhouse for their daily planning.
Ensure Monday Client Availabilities are sent out.
Ensure By Wednesday Weekly report is shared with Key Clients and volumes highlighted.
Ensure Farm reports for Production, Sales, Client Service Levels, Length Profiles, and Rejects are prepared on time for weekly meetings.
Prepare a monthly target/ and Update on Sales vs Target.
Prepare for the Top 10 Clients the Order performance overview and key areas that need attention to drive sales further.
• Holder of a Degree /diploma in business/ floriculture or related field.
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in sales and marketing, and has thorough product(flowers) knowledge
• Excellent computer skills, proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and familiarity with industry ERP systems
• Knowledge and exposure on Export regulations- added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured