Office: Kisumu, Kenya
Reports to: Administration Manager
Apply by: 5th March, 2021
• Ability to create relationships and generate orders from Companies and organisations and also show creativity in finding other high volume customers of the company’s printing solutions
• Identify sales opportunities, setting up initial sales and meeting the clients
• Generate sales and ensure sales targets are met.
• Develop and implement special sales activities to increase sales.
• Generating leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques.
• Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
• Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Preparing and submitting reports for customers met and the progress made in closing the deals.
• Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Bachelors degree or Diploma in sales and marketing or Business Management from a recognized learning institution
• Minimum of 1 years working experience in a busy printing and branding set up as a sales person
• Excellent selling, time management, communication, and negotiation skills
• Proven track records in meeting aggressive sales targets and increasing business channels
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
How to Apply
Please submit your detailed Cover letter and CV by 5th March 2021. Address your application to:
The Administration Manager
Keeping Alive Limited
Use the subject title: Sales Representative.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification!!!