The Senior Finance Accountant will report to the CEO and will have the following responsibilities
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Ensure all transactions are posted.
- Preparing the monthly financial statements by the 10th day of the following month.
- The month-end reporting pack will comprise the Profit and loss statement, Balance sheet, and Cash flow statement. These are prepared by the 10th of every month, and presented to management for review and sign-off.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts.
- Cash management including preparation of monthly projection to Headquarters, monitoring of cash balances
- Ensure financial controls are followed.
- Payroll preparation
- Help prepare payments to suppliers and other team members
- Ensure compliance with all tax regulations e.g. returns submitted and taxes paid.
- Help prepare the annual budget and with the compliance of those budgets.
- Work with the top management to ensure they receive the financial analysis required to run their departments.
- Provide accurate, and detailed information to assist with internal and external audits.
- Review all costs, challenge apparent overspending and suggest areas for cost reduction.
- Help prepare ad-hoc financial requests.
- Supervision of a team of accountants
Qualifications and skills:
- You have a Bcom or relevant certification e.g. CPA or ACCA
- You are proficient in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and have experience using accounting software.
- You meet a high-quality standard when working.
- You have 3+ years of experience in financial reporting in a financial company and has an understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards and accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong skills with MS Office products, particularly Excel and Access
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient
- High levels of integrity
- Flexible: Can work beyond working hours
- Overall Effectiveness
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Team Work
- Administrative Skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.