Software Engineer III, Back End
Software & Data
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science Experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
At SonderMind, we know that therapy works. SonderMind provides accessible, personalized mental health care that produces high-quality outcomes for individuals. SonderMind’s individualized approach to care starts with using innovative technology to help people not just find a therapist, but find the right, in-network therapist for them.
How you’ll make an impact
As a Software Engineer III on the Platform Engineering Team, you’ll work closely with a team of cross functional engineers to build and maintain the tools that help our feature teams deliver value efficiently in order to help SonderMind achieve its goals of making mental healthcare accessible to millions of Americans. You will drive and participate in design and architecture sessions as well as constantly evaluate technologies and trends to be leveraged to optimize our platform.
Success looks like
- As you begin to settle into your new role, you should become familiar with all of the tools within our stack and feel comfortable taking on tasks and pairing with your teammates.
- After onboarding, you will be expected to take ownership of tasks and projects, which will involve working independently and with engineers across our feature teams.
- Performance will be measured based on the value of your contributions and the quality of the code contributed to the back-end of the platform.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the tooling used by our feature teams.
- Make meaningful contributions to our platform and infrastructure by writing quality code and providing technical direction for future improvements
- Help organize technical requirements and act as lead on projects.
- Evaluate new tools and technologies for incorporation and use.
- Interface and collaborate with front-end, operations, and quality assurance engineers to complete various projects.
What you’ll bring with youRequired Experience
- 5 + years of software development experience
- Hands on experience working with: Ruby on Rails, Java or an equivalent typed language, and PostgreSQL
- Previous CI/CD expeirence
- RabbitMQ or a similar eventing system
- Ability to solve problems and provide appropriate solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working in AWS
- Experience with PostGRES, SQL and data analysis
- Rapid experimentation such as A/B testing, feature flags, etc.
What we value
- Curious: Seek to understand and pull the thread
- Courageous: Takes action, even when uncomfortable
- Lightful: Assume positive intent in others
- Authentic: Say what you mean, mean what you say, act accordingly
- Bucketworthy: Don’t let your bucket leak
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured