Our client, a dynamic company in the Agri sector based in Limuru, Kenya, is looking to recruit a highly skilled and motivated UI/UX & Frontend Developer.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
He/she will apply interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a positive and cohesive user experience.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mock-ups using design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch, Figma and InVision
• Own end-to-end technical deliverables from feature creation through the CI/CD process and through production release.
• Test and troubleshoot frontend applications across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices.
• Prepare front-end templates to provide progressive enhancement for modern browsers and graceful degradation for older browsers
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study, or commensurate experience.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Familiarity with CSS pre-processors such as Sass, Less, or Stylus.
• Experience in development of Android applications and deploying them to Google Play Store.
• Knowledge of Dart programming languages and experience with Flutter SDK.
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats such as JSON and XML.
• Able to work with code versioning tools such as GitHub, SVN, GitLab, BitBucket, etc.
• Experience with automated testing and frontend testing tools.
• Experience with Agile methodologies of planning work.
Monthly Gross Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Location: Limuru, Kenya
Deadline: 12th February 2023
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured