Admissions Assistant to execute marketing/ sales and communication actions to attract potential high school students and/or Parents with children finishing/ just finished high school.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Looking for an Admissions and Marketing Assistant to further student recruitment activities, Plan marketing and communication actions to attract potential students for an Education consultancy recruiting students for further education in overseas Universities (High school leavers to progress to International Universities OR Diploma holders who want to progress to degree OR Degree holders who want to progress to Masters, etc)
An individual passionate about children/ individuals and their education and willing to help potential students achieve their goals/ dreams. To assist potential students and guide them towards attaining a stepping start into their future/ careers
This is an exciting opportunity to have an innovative and fulfilling career in a field that will help develop generations of innovators and leaders.
To learn, grow, and climb the ladder in a fast-paced and performance-based industry.
Skills and Qualifications required:
• You have at least a Degree in Marketing/ Education related course, or any related field.
• Work experience in marketing, sales, communications, relationship management, and/or related consumer-facing roles
• You are social media savvy
• Have Digital Marketing Compliance/ Knowledge
• You have good analytical skills and are data driven
• You’re a strategic thinker and can independently develop and execute a plan with clear timelines and delivery
• someone who can link the impact of marketing activities on results.
• Proactive, Honest and Morally inclined are key soft skills that anyone doing student recruitment should master in order to succeed.
• You are an individual able to foster strong work ethics
• You truly enjoy interacting with new people, the challenge of building/ maintaining relationships, and have strong interpersonal skills
• You are passionate about education and are willing to learn how to help potential students achieve their goals/ dreams
· Product Knowledge:
Must take initiative to learn from superiors the various Universities, courses, entry requirements, application process, visa requirements/ process, etc. Added advantage for those with experience in these.
Training will be provided on this matter.
• Attend the various University engagements to enhance their product knowledge.
· Marketing/ Sales:
marketing and communication actions to attract, engage students and convert them into University enrollments.
Traveling around the city to various venues for recruitment as well as promotional activities.
You will be responsible to push digital sales and assist in running of various social media platforms.
As an Admissions and Marketing Assistant, you will be expected to organize and execute events such as
Conducting school seminars/ presentations, direct marketing to Students / Parents.
Attend Expos/ Exhibitions.
· Customer Engagement/follow-ups:
Creatively encourage increased engagement with potential students/ parents.
You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data to determine the effectiveness of the admissions events, and for making recommendations on potential improvements.
• Admissions: Drive admissions/ process applications.
You will also be responsible for facilitating and tracking each applicant through the admissions funnel.
You will also be responsible for monitoring the data to regularly provide updates on the progress.
Defining/ Evaluating and analyzing the academic requirements for admissions
• Communications: You will take the lead on any written, verbal (phone, in person), and electronic (email, SMS/ Social media messages) communications to potential students/ parents, Your communication is expected to be well-composed and timely, within the protocols set to push for applications
You will be responsible to build a close relationship with potential students by providing orientation and support during the admission process Integrating the new students into the chosen university or school
Follow up with students whenever they need it
• Data & Reporting: preparing and submitting weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on activities mapped out will be key to measuring your progress against key objectives.
• Team: You will proactively engage with stakeholders such as Career Teachers/ Headmasters, etc
Required education: Degree and above
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.