Our client wants to use the awesome produce in Africa to create
authentic food and beverage products that embody Africa’s restlessly
Our client wants to do what big companies can’t do; be agile, nimble, get innovations to market quickly.
Based in Kenya, Our client has launched a beverage range called Kenyan Originals which includes a fruit cider, a tonic range and an ice tea range. All made in Kenya with Kenyan ingredient.
Our client is looking for entrepreneurs in the making. Specifically, we need a territory manager deliver growth for KO and to help build strong customer and consumer relationships.
General Job Information
Job Title:Area Sales Representative -Nakuru (Horeca)
Reports to: Head of On-Trade
Purpose of the Job
The Area Sales Representative -Nakuru (Horeca) is accountable for the growth of our beverage brands in On Trade, wines and spirits in their territory. Someone who is willing to pull up their sleeves for growth and sell the KO brand with passion. They need to be adaptable and be both a sales person and a brand ambassador in trade.
1. Account Management
• Define and execute on customer contracts
• Own the timely distribution of products to ensure minimum out of stocks
• Optimise sales in account through:
o Maximising visibility in bar/ restaurant/ hotel/ wines & spirits- through placement in strategic high volume ‘hot spot’, brand point of sale etc.
o Ensure that [products are arranged in order of FIFO and there are no short expiries or expiries in any account
o Activations – including sampling, influencer engagement etc.
o Ensuring availability of the product - Checking out of stock of product portfolio and generating re-orders
o Pricing – Reporting on pricing and ensuring correct RRP is displayed
o Competition – reporting back on activations from competition and share recommendations on how to optimise
o Relationship Building – Building relationships with the bar managers
o Learnings – Sharing recommendations on how to improve sales growth at bar level and beyond
o Quality & Quantity bar visits
o Ensuring all bar visits are well documented
• Share and execute ROS initiatives in their outlets
2. New Distribution
• Identify and lock relevant new accounts for the product range
• Build relationships with new accounts
• Own and deliver on the growth targets for the month
3. Activations/ Events in outlet
• Work with the activations manager to build memorable moments in outlet
• Spot sampling within accounts
4. Manage trade receivables
• Ensure all accounts are within trade terms
• Payment collection in line with trade terms with no accounts overdue
Independent, Hustler, Results Driven, extrovert
Relationship builder, Reliable, Ambitious
Retail Experience, English and Kiswahili
Please apply via "Apply Now Button".
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.