ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERVISOR
Homes Universal LTD
Estate Agents & Property Management
A Security firm seeks to recruit an assistant security supervisor whose main duties will be to coordinate security operations and bring new accounts
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Gross salary of Kshs: 30,000
· Supervising the security team.
· Checking buildings to offer security services.
· Tendering process.
· Bring in new clients to the company.
· Recruiting and training the security staff.
· Advising the company on security measures to put in place.
· Developing and enforcing security procedures and regulations.
· Reports to the manager on security issues.
· Marketing the security services to potential customers
· Implementing modern security measures.
· Responsible for scheduling employees, training new employees, and hiring new employees.
· Over 3 years working experience in security firm Operations is key.
· Must know how to ride a motorcycle and have a valid driving license. Owning one is an added advantage.
· Must be conversant with Nairobi and its environs.
· Diploma or degree in security management, sales & marketing or any other.
· Good experience in marketing security services.
· Good knowledge of tendering process.
· Good knowledge of modern security techniques and tools.
Experience and skills
· Excellent verbal communication and the ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
· Strong leadership abilities, supervisory skills and initiative.
· Excellent delegation of work and mediator.
· Great interpersonal skills and customer service.
· Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured