Bachelor's degree: A degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Do you have experience engaging human capital teams and building strong commercial relationships? Does the idea of engaging top HR Professionals and Corporate Executives sound exciting? BrighterMonday Kenya is looking for exceptional Business Development Professionals to join our growing team!
Africa’s solution to bridging the talent gap.
You shall be responsible for making outbound telephone calls to sell to, grow and service corporates that constitute BrighterMonday’s strategic accounts business. You will showcase the available products to these key markets and form relationships within these key markets to ensure that Sales targets are met by you which shall then translate to the team effort. The position holder will be expected to establish new business and ensure client satisfaction.The ideal candidate should have an understanding of the recruitment process,besides sales.
Reporting into Head of Telesales, CX & Ops-Brightermonday Kenya
Direct Reports None
1. Cold calling: Initiate outbound calls to potential clients to introduce the company's recruitment services and generate leads.
2. Client acquisition: Identify and pursue new business opportunities by researching and targeting potential clients in the recruitment industry.
3. Relationship building: Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients through regular follow-ups, addressing their queries, and providing excellent customer service.
4. Needs assessment: Understand the client's hiring needs, organizational structure, and specific requirements to tailor recruitment solutions accordingly.
5. Sales presentations: Prepare and deliver persuasive sales presentations to prospective clients, highlighting the company's services, value proposition, and competitive advantages.
6. Negotiation and closing deals: Negotiate contract terms, pricing, and service agreements with clients, ensuring a win-win outcome for both parties. Close deals to meet or exceed sales targets.
7. Database management: Update and maintain accurate records of client interactions, sales activities, and deal status in the company's CRM system.
8. Market intelligence: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities and maintain a competitive edge.
9. Collaboration: Coordinate with the recruitment team to align client requirements, share market feedback, and ensure a smooth transition of accounts for service delivery.
10. Sales reporting: Prepare regular sales reports, including pipeline status, revenue forecasts, and activity metrics, to provide insights and contribute to strategic planning.
Head of Sales
Talent Acquisition Team
Corporate Account Managers
Head of Marketing
KPIs to measure success.
1. Conversion Rate: This KPI measures the percentage of leads or calls that result in successful sales or appointments. It indicates the effectiveness of the corporate account manager in converting leads into actual clients or generating appointments for the recruitment team.
2. Sales Revenue: Tracking the total sales revenue generated by the corporate account manager is an essential KPI. It reflects their ability to close deals and contribute to the company's financial success. You can set monthly, quarterly, or annual revenue targets for the role.
3. Call Metrics: Monitoring call-related metrics can provide insights into the corporate account manager's performance. Consider tracking metrics such as the number of calls made per day, call duration, call-to- conversion ratio, and the average number of calls required to close a sale. These metrics help evaluate productivity, efficiency, and the quality of conversations.
4. Lead Generation: This KPI measures the corporate account manager's ability to generate qualified leads for the recruitment team. It can include metrics like the number of new leads generated per day or week, the quality of leads, and the percentage of leads that progress to the next stage in the recruitment process.
5. Customer Satisfaction: Measuring customer satisfaction is crucial to assessing the corporate account manager's performance in building and maintaining relationships with clients. You can use customer surveys, feedback ratings, or Net Promoter Score (NPS) to gauge how satisfied clients are with the corporate account manager's service.
6. Activity Metrics: These metrics focus on tracking the corporate account manager's daily or weekly activities related to lead generation and sales. Examples include the number of calls made, emails sent, follow-ups conducted, and meetings scheduled. Activity metrics help evaluate their work ethic and consistency.
7. Average Deal Size: This KPI measures the average value of the deals closed by the corporate account manager. It helps assess their ability to target and secure larger accounts or high-value clients, which can significantly impact the company's revenue and profitability.
8. Sales Pipeline and Velocity: Monitoring the corporate account manager's sales pipeline can provide insights into their prospecting efforts and the number of deals in progress. Additionally, tracking the velocity of deals through the pipeline helps measure their efficiency in moving leads from initial contact to closure.
All the targets and expectations set by the business are subject to review from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
1. Bachelor's degree: A degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
2. Experience: 3+ years of proven track record of achieving sales targets in a telesales or business development role, preferably within a fast paced environment .
3. Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate the company & value proposition, handle objections, and build rapport with clients.
4. Persuasion and negotiation skills: Ability to influence and persuade clients, negotiate favorable terms, and close deals effectively.
5. Target-oriented: Results-driven mindset with a focus on meeting or exceeding sales goals and deadlines.
6. Relationship building: Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and providing exceptional customer service.
7. Self-motivated: Proactive and self-driven approach to take initiative, work independently, and manage time efficiently.
8. Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing market conditions and client requirements.
9. CRM proficiency: Familiarity with sales cycles, and customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage client interactions, track sales activities, and generate reports.
10. Market knowledge: Understanding of the recruitment industry, including industry trends, competitor landscape, and client requirements.
11. Experience selling to NGOs, Financial Services, Manufacturing, and FMCG sectors is key.
12. Experience selling HR Technology Solutions, Leadership Programs, and Recruitment is an added advantage.
Experience our Benefits
● Great opportunities for career growth and development
● Defined EVP: we care about your work environment, learning, and culture around you as well as your benefits.
● Health and Wellness Benefits
● Paid Time Off(PTO).
● Internal learning through our LMS and training allocation for courses of your choice.
● A Clear Incentivization Structure
● Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time) as per the company policy.
● Success stories for outstanding work on our socials.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.