• Examine different images including mammograms, CT scans, X-rays, MRI scans and ultrasounds.
• Read reports and record results for review by physicians.
• Diagnose patient illnesses.
• Recommend and discuss treatment options with the physicians.
• Work alongside radio technologists and other professionals in administering treatment.
• Examine patients and record medical histories.
• They may at times prescribe medication and carry out other duties of a regular physician.
• Any be assigned other duties by the supervisor.
• Must have a relevant master’s in medical Radiology.
• Must be registered with the Allied Health Profession Council.
• Must have 3 years of experience.
• Must have high level of Integrity.
• Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
• Must be quick on their feet and well organized.
• Must be competent at workplace.
• Must handle all the equipment with care.
• Must possess good interpersonal skills.
• Should have good communication skills and demonstrative skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Senior Management.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 30th September 2020.
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***