We are seeking to recruit for 2 positions of Registered Clinical Officer trained at a recognized Medical College with a minimum two years post internship experience in a busy health facility.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Lead medical staff in Quality of care Assurance, to promote elimination of patient management gaps.
- Represent the Hospital in clinical meetings with corporates/Insurances to foster a mutual relationship that will guarantee desired quality care outcome.
- Perform all other Clinical Officer primary responsibilities of attending to patients, their relatives and other stakeholders as provided for under the law and the Clinical Officers Council.
- Registered Clinical Officer trained at a recognized Medical College
- Minimum two years post internship experience in a busy health facility.
- Appreciable knowledge and experience in management of corporate clients including insurance billing and claims processing.
- Excellent clinical knowledge in general medicine and chronic care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn in a multi-disciplinary set up.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured