We are looking forward to recruiting the above professional to join our qualified and dedicated team.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Experience Level: Mid Level
Experience Length:2 years
• Provide comprehensive and high-quality clinical services including (Take/review the patient’s history to ascertain the right clinical examinations and treatment and prescription of treatment) to patients.
• Order investigation and interpretation of results for diagnosis and explain the results to the patients and the intended treatment.
• Diagnose and institute appropriate treatment, prescriptions, and carry out other treatment activities while ensuring that established treatment protocols are effectively followed.
• Refer patients to other departments for further investigation such as laboratory and x-ray.
• Attend to emergencies presenting to the clinic and recommend referrals for cases that cannot be managed.
• Ensure that all required observations and vitals, prescribed treatment and procedures are carried out and documented in the system.
• Create phenomenal patient experiences, including counselling and sensitizing patients through health talks on preventive and promotive health.
• Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures and MOH guidelines.
• Participate in outreaches/medical camps or other activities such as health talks or community programs.
• Handle patient data/ information confidentially at all times.
• Prepare the weekly reports and attend weekly clinic meetings.
• Ensure that the clinic environment is safe and complies with infection control standards.
• Actively participate in clinical training programs, including on-job training and skills building.
1. Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery.
2. Registered with clinical officer's council with Valid Practicing License.
3. Minimum 2 year working experience in health set up.
4. Proven leadership, interpersonal, decision-making skills.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Swahili).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured