Company Driver Responsibilities:
• Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
• Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
• Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
• Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
• Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
• Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
• Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
• Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Company Driver Requirements:
• Diploma or High school qualification is preferred.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Clean driving record.
• Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
• Working knowledge of local roads and routes in Nairobi.
• The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
• Effective communication skills.
• Punctual and reliable.