Ringier is a family-owned Swiss media company with over 9,000 employees worldwide and has successfully transformed into a global digital player.
We are looking for an ambitious digital native to join our team in our Nairobi office (temporarily remote due to COVID-19), to support the design and development of key marketing collateral. You will work alongside our in-country teams across Europe, Africa & Asia giving you the opportunity to have an impact at a global level.
We are a young team, with a fun, informal working environment, including flexible hours & option to work from home up to one day a week. You will also enjoy regular training opportunities & ongoing mentoring.
Reporting to the Director of User Experience & Design, you will:
• Code and update, via Github, Sailthru email templates using HTML 5 and CSS as well as hosted pages
• Create social media asset templates in Adobe Illustrator for Canva
• Create article feature image templates in Adobe Illustrator for Canva
• Create campaign materials; from graphics, to videos, to landing pages
• Update brand guidelines and ensure their correct application
• Support the creation of training materials, including video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
• Research and share innovations in the field of creative and front-end design to future-proof Ringier brands
• Minimum 3 years graphic and/or front-end design experience
• Strong working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
• Proficient in Adobe Suite
• Experience using GitHub
• Ability to work in a fast paced, international team environment and prioritise tasks based on business value
• Enjoy structure and process, with excellent time management skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages are a bonus
• Experience working in a remote team environment
• Experience working for a media publisher and/or classifieds site
To apply, send your CV and a short cover letter addressing each of the required points.
Applications without a cover letter will be rejected.