Key responsibilities include;
- Ensure compliance to the road Traffic Act
- Carry out daily routine checks on the vehicle.
- Safely transporting company products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Ensure full compliance to all traffic regulations
- Safely drive the vehicle assigned.
- Maintain a record of movements for the vehicle assigned.
- 3 years driving experience
- O-level certificate with a clean driving license class A, B, C, E
- Experience in Nairobi city driving and be conversant with the entire country road network
- Basic knowledge of motor vehicle maintenance.
- Must be a good communicator, good listener, patient, proactive and can follow instructions.
- Neat and good interpersonal skills Good knowledge of the local community and traffic
- Basic Automotive Mechanical skills and sound knowledge about vehicles.