Savannah Tracking is a Kenyan company creating innovative cutting edge technology for animal GPS tracking for research, wildlife management and conservation . We work closely and in collaboration with leading animal researchers and institutions both in Kenya and across the world. We use real time solutions for information dissemination via our bespoke tracking software and provide equipment to tracking projects in many parts of the world. Our main expertise is mammals and birds on the African continent.
We are looking for an Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer
Job Location : Kilifi, Kenya
- Hardware assembly and Firmware Testing
- Schematics Guided troubleshooting
- Documenting and improving assembly, testing and troubleshooting processes
- Extreme degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical and Telecommunication Engineering
- Must be willing/ready to Jump in on any part of the production line as and when required
- Self-driven and a Team player
- Some experience in Microprocessor programming will be an added advantage
Send your CV via "Apply Now Button".