We are a retirement home for senior citizens looking for a person to fill the above post.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Qualifications and requirements
• should be a Kenya registered nurse – non-negotiable
• between 30 - 45yrs of age
• must have at least 3yrs work experience, preferably including geriatric patients/homecare.
• must have worked in a busy hospital, preferably in the casualty department, medical and surgical wards
• must have a full work history available– non-negotiable
• must have references that can be contacted and confirmed– non-negotiable
• must be physically fit and healthy
• must live close to Rosslyn/Runda/Ruaka area
• average hours equivalent to 168 hours per month,
• duties will include both night & day work. No overtime intended
• will be required to work weekends and public holidays but time off in lieu granted
• Salary – between Kes 68,432/month and 75,432/month basic salary depending upon experience
• Annual Travel Allowance Kes 8, 385/
• Housing Allowance (15%),
• One month annual leave after completion of first year and each year there after
• Up to 14 days sick leave per year
• Up to 7 days Bereavement Leave
• 11 Public Holidays per year – taken when mutually convenient
• Membership of a Provident Fund with 6% contribution from employer
• Meals when on duty
• Health Insurance through CIC Insurance
• Uniforms and ongoing training supplied
Forward your CV via “Apply Now Button” not later than 10th February 2023 indicating when you would be available to start.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured