Employer: A LEADING SERVICE PROVIDER COMPANY BASED IN NAIROBI OFFERING OUTSOURCED SERVICES IN CORPORATE CLEANING, LANDSCAPING, FUMIGATION AND PEST CONTROL
Ref No: SGK-FM-10-2020
Job Category: MANAGEMENT
• Diploma or degree in construction management, electrical/mechanical engineering or related field.
• At least 5 years as a facilities manager in busy organizations or busy projects.
Salary: KSHS. 80,000 - 120,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
Facilities manager main responsibility is to co-ordinate and manage all sites under the outsourced management of the company by doing the following duties: -
• Supervise multi-disciplinary of staff including cleaning, groundsmen, security and maintenance team i.e. painters, plumbers, electrical/mechanical technicians.
• Ensure work is done according to health, safety and environment regulations.
• Ensure all the basic facilities such as water system, electricity systems and other housing services are always in good functioning condition.
• Manage department budgets and ensuring cost effectiveness.
• Ensure the facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards. Among other roles.