The lecturers will be responsible for developing practical relevant skills in our students.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
KNEC Diploma in Information Technology. Those with KTTC qualifications will have an added advantage. Knowledge of Graphic design, web design, quick books and programming languages a must.
• Carry out research and prepare up-to-date learning materials.
• Prepare course outlines for all the units allocated and issue to students within the first week of the semester.
• Teach the units allocated by the Head of Department and as reviewed from time to time.
• Evaluate the outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments or informal methods and ensuring feedback is given.
• Ensure the subject course outline is sufficiently covered within the stipulated time period
• Administer/ Supervise related practical lessons.
• Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
• Prepare and present all the professional documents as required by the academic policy.
• Participate in extra-curricular activities organized by the college.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.