● Collaborate with teachers to provide learning design services to develop new courses.
● Best practices in online education through course design and delivery.
● Develop course design templates, checklists, guidelines, and best practices.
● Provide information or guidance regarding online content delivery systems.
● Provide induction/training to digital content development teams and
others in the methods for implementing and maintaining effective instruction system design.
● Define learning objectives and identify appropriate instructional design strategies.
● Develop course design plans that include objectives and schedule, requirements, documents, and materials.
● Working directly with graphic artists, developers, training analysts and SMEs to meet all customer requirements.
● Strong knowledge of pedagogy.
● Perform course evaluation and provide feedback to course developers and animators.
● Possess teamwork and collaboration skills.
● Attention to detail and strong focus on quality assurance.
● Convert complex topics and simplify into digestible learning experiences that will support specific objectives.
● Manage time skillfully with the ability to organize and prioritize effectively.
● Coordinate/facilitate training programs for teachers/trainers and ensure guidelines and standards adherence.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
● Minimum 2 years of experience in offering online education.
● Evidence of experience with online course quality.
● Online learning instructional support experience.
● Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) is an added advantage.
● Ability to direct and manage all aspects of the design and development for an e-Learning project for all Interactive Multimedia Instruction levels of interactivity.
● Related experience in instructional design, training, or curriculum development including solid digital and computer skills an added advantage.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Familiarity with traditional and modern teaching/training methods and techniques.