Certificate or diploma in Animal sciences
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate
- Experience Level: Internship & Graduate
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Employer email: email@example.com
Location: Kakamega county
Nature of engagement: attachment
Start Date : January 2024
Duration: Three months
Number of positions: 2
• Feeding the animals as per the daily feed requirements.
• Detect disease and health problems in livestock, pigs and poultry.
• Timely milking of the dairy cows
• Ensuring all farm equipment are in good working condition
• Liaising with the outsourced veterinary staff on routine treatment of the animals.
• Receiving orders and delivering to customers
• Ensuring the piggery unit, cow shades and poultry houses are clean.
• Any other responsibility assigned by the farm manager
• Certificate or diploma in Animal sciences
• Must have knowledge in handling poultry, dairy and pigs.
• Must be physical fit and able to lift heavy loads.
• Preferably from Lugari Sub-county
• Must be ready to learn.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.