The Presbyterian University of East Africa (PUEA) is a faith-based Chartered University located at Thogoto, Kikuyu in Kiambu County. We wish to invite qualified applicants for the following positions:
JOB/POSITION TITLE: Quality Assurance and Standards Officer
REFERENCE NUMBER: PUEA/OASO/15/2/21
• Minimum of a Masters degree from an approved institution.
• Minimum of 5 years teaching experience at University level in undergraduate and graduate levels.
• Has a research experience in relevant academic areas to support evaluation initiative.
• Has at least five years involvement in University curriculum design and development or review.
• Exposure in examinations preparation including moderation of examinations and grades.
• Exposure in quality management in University academic and support facilities.
For more details on the qualifications and application procedures, please visit our website www.puea.ac.ke
To apply, send your Curriculum Vitae (C.V) and testimonials to:
The Vice Chancellor
Presbyterian University of East Africa
P.O BOX 387-00902
To be received on or before 12th March, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All the positions above require individuals who are committed to high ethical standards, integrity and professionalism.