Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
About the Role
Help and support patients and make sure they get the best care.
You will report and be responsible to the Operations Manager and any other person placed in a position of authority, on all matters pertaining to their duties.
v Excellent communication and customer service skills
v Strong Negotiation skills
v Attention to details
v Smart Critical thinking and decision making
v Good time management
v Problem solving skills
v High sense of integrity
v Continuous learning and research
b) Roles and Responsibilities
The Employee’s typical duties shall include but will not be limited to the following;
1) Ensuring customers receive an outstanding customer experience, by meeting, greeting and answering product questions attentively.
2) Assists customers in locating specific products
3) Assessing customer needs and recommending suitable products
4) Seeks feedback to improve customer service
5) Maintain optimal stock levels by assisting in stock checks and ordering stock from head office
6) Keeping shop safe and attractive to customers by with regular checks, tidying and assisting with visual merchandising
7) You will remain updated on the latest health and wellness products, give recommendations on what products we can add to the already existing list and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
8) Success in this role will be determined by delivering high-quality products to drive customer satisfaction, expand clientele, increase sales and hit the set targets.
9) Any other task that may be assigned by the Director of Operation
Commitment to Our Values
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.