Reports to: Chief Sales Officer
Summary of Role
TakaTaka Solutions is looking to recruit passionate sales team member(s) to offer our services to write proposals and proofread documents.
The candidate will report to the Chief Sales Officer. The candidate is expected to spend the majority of in the office supporting the sales team.
TakaTaka Solutions is a waste management and recycling company. We are engaged in waste collection, material recovery, composting and recycling. We recycle 95% of the waste we collect. We are the largest waste management company in Kenya and have 300 staff.
● Use company templates for proposals in order to maintain a sense of consistency within the department
● Work closely with the Chief of Sales and client to ensure deliverables in the proposal and contract as adhered to as stipulated against timelines. Requires putting specific actionable steps in Gantt Charts for clients.
● Conduct site visits and document any necessary information collected from the client.
● Document each conversation with the client - note keeping.
● Ensure to update client information onto CRM and document each conversations including the ones that Chief Sales Officer had with client
● Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, training team, marketing team, lead sorter, data team) to address customers’ needs
● Writing and editing technical proposal content for prospects, meeting timeline, and submit all required documents
● Reviewing and editing quotation and proposal from sales team.
● Meet deadlines by being capable of prioritizing responsibilities and balancing your workload
Qualifications and Skills
● Previous experience in customer service for complex products or services (as opposed to physical products like FMCG). Example segments include: facility management, security, IT.
● Detail oriented with documentation
● Diploma or bachelor’s degree
● Preference for individuals with writing experience
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Competent in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint,
Attributes We Look for:
- Excellent communicator and writer
- Collaborative and thrive in a team environment where ideas build on one another
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new way of doing things
- Creative and contribute new ideas and ways of improving the team
- High preparedness and ability to be adaptable without complaining
- When problem arise, see the possibilities rather than blocks
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work in multicultural environment
- High level of empathy and patience
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and strong work ethic
- High regard for time management
- Willingness to take additional areas of responsibility relevant to the role
- A high level of commitment to TakaTaka Solutions’ value and objectives
- A highly responsible approach to all tasks
Interested candidates should apply through Brighter Monday with their CV and a short cover letter explaining (a) how this opportunity fits into the candidate’s career goals and (b) what relevant executive support experience they have gained so far