The QHSE Officer is responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing the Company’s Quality Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management System. Role manages organization’s Food Safety Management System overseeing food safety processes, audits, corrective actions, and recalls and keeping the organization informed of food safety issues
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
· Plans, implements, and coordinates Food safety, Health, and Quality assurance activities to assure compliance with quality standards and regulatory requirements.
· Maintenance and coordination of the food safety management system – BigCold is currently certified to FSSC22000 Warehousing and Distribution system.
· Develop the Company’s prerequisite programs and ensure that PRPs are implemented, monitored, and communicated to the appropriate parties, and periodically review PRPs.
· Conducting FCSSC22000/ISO 22000:2018 internal audits and review at regular frequencies for implementation and sustenance
· Coordinating and assisting with technical training and overall competency to management and employees with regards to the operational aspects of the food safety program, pest control, environmental, operational methods and personnel practices, and maintenance for food safety and hygiene /cleaning practices
with local and government bodies for required certifications and approvals·
Management of third-party
service providers- cleaning & janitorial services, pest control, fire
safety, product and waste disposal, and water supply
· Act as food safety team leader and responsible for liaison with external parties on matters relating to the food safety management system
· Reporting on corrections and corrective actions taken at Management Review meetings
· Collect, analyse, and publish measurement data, to determine the root cause of process and product food safety problems and recommend action to resolve those problems
· Initiate and supervise product recalls, to ensure adequate implementation and effectiveness
· Compile hazard analyses, report results of analyses to top management, and periodically review food safety-related processes to ensure hazards are accounted for and controlled
RELEVANT SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
· University degree/Diploma in related field
· Certification in Food Hygiene
· Experience in managing FSSC2200/ ISO2200:2018 Food Safety Management Standard
· Lead Auditor Qualification
· 3 - 5 years food safety QHSE experience in food services or hospitality
· Experience in integrated temperature-controlled operation encompassing warehousing, transport, distribution, and customer service will be added advantage
· High level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation relating to integrated management systems
· Possess strong planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation
skills computer literate
with Microsoft Office to a proficient level
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured